Thursday 27 September 2007

Nuances

We approached the car, the (much younger) girlfriend and I. The boyfriend was a few feet behind us. This was a complicated situation. The car belonged to the boyfriend and being the girlfriend, she had automatic rights to the front seat, right next to the driver.

No way was I going to let that happen. I waved airily at the men behind us and said, 'his friends are coming and you know how long their legs are. I think we should let the tallest one sit in front as his legs are the longest.' If she thought that I was going to sit at the back while she lived it up in the front seat with her man - not that she would've, being a dainty, pert-breasted little thing - she had another thing coming.

Admittedly, the little non-incident was more about my own insecurities (oh how it rears up its evil head at the most inconsequential times!) than the fact that I was determined not to play 'third leg' between couples. I was jealous of the girl. She was in her early 20s and practically zooming up the altar. I wasn't, and if playing passenger games was the only way of getting my evil kicks that night, then so be it.

On another note
Nothing on Communion Boy I'm afraid. I haven't seen him for two weeks. Out of frustration for my humdrum, stuck-in-a-rut life, I volunteered myself for church duty only to find out that I've been placed in another service from Communion Boy. I didn't know what to do but figured, what the hell, if we're meant to get it on, we will.

I'll miss the thrill of seeing him on the tube though...


1 comment:

UndaCovaSista said...

Lol. You are evil! So what if it had just been the 3 of you? What would you have done then