Monday 24 December 2007

Saying Goodbye

What a year this has been. Last Friday was my last day at work. I left the building with mixed emotions; fear, excitement, tension but most of all relief. It is right that my days in that job are over just as it is right that I am saying goodbye to this blog. I'm leaving it behind in 2007 because I want to start 2008 on a fresh plate.

2008 will be the year in which I will enjoy myself. It will be the year in which the first words out of my mouth each morning will be carpe diem (seize the day). It will be a year of happiness. It will be a year of good things and I will reach out and grab hold of those good things with everything that is within me.

I'll miss you all. Thank you for your comments, emails and all. I'll be keeping a discreet eye on all your blogs and who knows, maybe I'll resurface again in blogville...

Until then, carpe diem (seize the day).

2 comments:

Sherri said...

singing..

this is the day
this is the day
this is the day
that the lord has made
that the lord has made
i will rejoice
and be glad in it
and be glad in it....

it is well!

Jennifer A. said...

I wish u a beautiful fresh start in 2008. All things will work together for your good, its the beauty of being His child...